Monday, September 21, 2015

saturday

The rain dissipated and the sun came out and the sidewalks dried (first time in how long?) and we needed some sunshine :)

Off to a favorite stop of ours - a business park that is teeming with businessmen during the week and practically deserted on the weekends.  Oh, and it has a McDonalds for easy lunch-feeding.

Julianna cannot resist this little baby Addie, neither of my girls can!  She's pretty perfect for cuddling.


Pre-lunch pick up soccer game, post-lunch frisbee, everyone was needing some ice cream.


Julianna carried my phone around taking pictures :)




She loves the selfie :)  ha ha.  child of her generation, I guess.



And I'm starting to take lots of pictures of Anna - these final days are going to fly by :(


It'll be a difficult transition for all of us when she leaves.

Matt and I spent Saturday night at a friend's birthday party - getting out of the house when Anna is here is a breeze!  Easy date nights is one of the many many things I'll miss when she is gone.

[one last pic of Luke painting while Anna made dinner.   For no other reason than because he's super cute and I don't have any other pictures of him in this post :)



1 comment:

Mom said...

What a blessing Anna has been! It's obvious the kids have loved having her in residence and I know you have too!