Friday, November 21, 2014

my first glimpse

The girls 'trial run' performance was yesterday morning.  One of their teachers posted this photo.  

It was an exhausting day for the girls - 9 hours of mostly performing and rehearsing and rehearsing and rehearsing!  The big competition (a city-wide event, which is no joke when you are talking about a city of 10plus million people) is next Tuesday morning.  

More rehearsals today :)  


As far as I can tell they are still really enjoying it.  "Better than grammar class", says Julianna!  ha!  Too bad we don't send her to school to learn drama, right?  All joking aside I'm thrilled they've had this experience.  So grateful for the school and these teachers and my brave little girls.

I'm still waiting on word as to whether or not I can go to the Tuesday competition.  We shall see.....

2 comments:

Mom said...

Looking forward to seeing a video!

Julie Redfern said...

Looks like they are enjoying it! Why are they in different outfits?